Houston Small Business Marketing provides social media marketing services for small to medium sized businesses. We specialize in social media development and management in the Houston area with a strong focus on search engine optimization. We believe thoughtful social media strategies can help your business to appeal to its target market and work with you to develop content that connects to your target audience.
We are the top social media marketing company based in Houston. If you are looking for a marketing agency to help you with web development, social media account development and management, or any other digital marketing strategy, reach out to our online marketing company in Houston.
How do businesses benefit from developing a social media presence?
If you are a business owner you may be struggling with seeing the benefits of creating a social media presence. You may think it takes too much of your time and attention in order to start up your accounts and develop a successful social media marketing campaign. This kind of thinking can close you off to many great business opportunities. Listed below are some of the many benefits to developing your social media presence as a business:
- Increased visibility: Social media platforms allow businesses to reach a wider audience and increase their online visibility. By posting content regularly, engaging with followers, and using hashtags, businesses can reach new customers and increase their brand recognition. This will help you to organically grow your business.
- Better customer engagement: Social media provides businesses with an opportunity to engage with their customers directly. This can help businesses build stronger relationships with their customers and improve their customer service. It also provides the opportunity to share important information with your audience directly. If you have a change to business hours, begin offering new services, or have another announcement to make, social media is a great place to start.
- Increased website traffic: By sharing links to their website on social media, businesses can drive more traffic to their site. This can help improve their search engine rankings and ultimately result in more leads and sales. This all goes back to SEO principles that ultimately help you to outrank your competitors.
- Cost-effective marketing: Social media marketing can be a cost-effective way for businesses to promote their products and services. Many social media platforms offer paid advertising options that are less expensive than traditional advertising methods. While paid advertising is an option, social media marketing can be done without paying.
- Competitive advantage: By developing a strong social media presence, businesses can gain a competitive advantage over their competitors. This can help them attract new customers and retain existing ones. Many people feel that they can trust businesses with developed online presences more than those without because it provides deeper insight into the business.
Overall, developing a social media presence can be an effective way for businesses to increase their visibility, engage with customers, drive website traffic, and promote their products and services in a cost-effective way.
Most Popular Social Media Platforms
MAUs = Monthly Active Users
- Facebook — 2.96 billion MAUs
Facebook is the largest social networking site, with nearly 3 billion people using it monthly. This means roughly 37% of the world’s population are Facebook users.
More than 200 million businesses (mostly small businesses) use Facebook tools, and more than seven million advertisers actively promote their business on Facebook, which makes it a pretty safe bet if you want to have a presence on social media.
It’s easy to get started on Facebook because almost all content formats work great on Facebook — text, images, video content, and Stories. But the Facebook algorithm prioritizes content that sparks conversations and meaningful interactions between people, especially those from family and friends.
To learn more about how to start conversations on Facebook, check out our guide to marketing your business on Facebook — and measuring your results.
- YouTube — 2.2 billion MAUs
YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users watch a billion hours of videos daily. Besides being the second largest social media site, YouTube is often called the second largest search engine after Google, its parent company.
So if you use video to promote your business, then you definitely need to add YouTube to your marketing strategy. To get started, here’s how to create a YouTube channel for your brand. And to help your videos get discovered by more people, we recommend reading up on YouTube SEO or considering advertising on YouTube to increase your reach.
- WhatsApp — 2 billion MAUs
WhatsApp is a messaging app used by people in over 180 countries. Initially, people originally used WhatsApp to send text messages to their family and friends. Gradually, people started communicating with businesses via WhatsApp.
WhatsApp’s business platform allows businesses to provide customer support and share updates with customers about their purchases. For small businesses, there’s the WhatsApp Business app, while enterprise businesses can use the WhatsApp Business API.
As the most widely used messaging platform, WhatsApp can be a great customer service channel for your business. Check out these WhatsApp Business user success stories.
- Instagram — 2 billion MAUs
As a visual social networking platform, Instagram is the place for showcasing your products or services with photos or videos. On the app, you can share a wide range of content such as photos, videos, Stories, reels, live videos, and IGTV for longer-form videos.
As a brand, you can create an Instagram business profile, which provides rich analytics of your profile and posts and the ability to schedule Instagram posts using third-party tools. It’s also a great place to get user-generated content from your audience because users frequently share content and tag brands.
To help you use Instagram like a pro, we have a complete guide to Instagram marketing.
Social Media Marketing for Businesses in Houston, TX
If you are not making efforts to optimize your website, you are falling behind because your competitors already have begun implementing SEO design strategies to their websites. As the gap grows between how much effort your competition puts into their online marketing and how little work you put into your website, the more difficult it will become to engage with customers online. The Houston Small Business Marketing team works hard to help your business stay relevant in this online-focused world by tracking the latest strategies in online marketing for businesses.
Don’t lose potential customers and become a force within your industry! From excellent web design to social media management, the team at Houston Small Business Marketing is here to help you broaden your reach and grow your audience! If you are tired of giving away potential customers to your competition, contact us today! We dedicate ourselves to working closely with business owners to come up with a marketing plan that helps them succeed. We provide each customer with a free consultation for your website and social media to let you know how you can improve your placement online and grow your engagement with local potential customers looking for your services.
Houston Small Business Marketing
1415 North Loop West #950
Houston, TX 77008
View our Website
View our Facebook Page
View our Google Listing