Are you interested in updating your online presence in order to gain more traction online? Are you looking to spread brand awareness by increasing your visibility to online users looking for the goods or services your business supplies? Our team can help.
We work with business owners to develop websites that reflect their unique concept, while also having a design that works with Google’s very specific algorithm. Our goal is to help you outrank your competitors on a local scale, so that customers near you are directed to your website.
When done properly, search engine optimization is the most powerful tool for marketing. If you would like to learn more about how your website impacts your placement online, contact our office today. One of our digital marketing experts will gladly go over your website with you and explain how you can improve your placement online organically.
Some of the most common stages of the web design timeline, along with their average timeframes, include:
- Discovery/Planning: The first phase of any web design timeline is usually the discovery and planning phase. This is when you start planning out what the site will be, what its objectives are, who it is aimed at, and so on. This is usually where the sitemap and wireframes will be created too. Average timeframe: 2-3 weeks.
- Design: Next, the web design timeline moves into the design phase. This is when you create mock-ups and decide on the core elements of site design such as the layout of the homepage, the color scheme, and views on different devices like desktops and mobile platforms. Average timeframe: 4-8 weeks.
- Content Creation: Next, create content for the site. Content is what can boost your site in Google rankings, and Google accounts for more than 70% of all search traffic. Content will need to be created for your site’s pages, incorporating keywords and phrases for SEO purposes. Average timeframe: 3-5 weeks.
- Development: Once content has been made and the design has been decided on, the site will need to be programmed. This is when code will be written and pages will be created, with the various elements of the site put into place by trained developers. It can be quite a speedy process if the site is small and minimalistic, but may take much longer in some cases. Average timeframe: 3-5 weeks.
- Testing: The site should then be tested out to ensure that everything works smoothly across different devices, as well as verifying that all of the various security features are working as intended. Average timeframe: 1-2 weeks.
- Launch: Finally, the site will be ready to launch. Average timeframe: 1 day – 1 week.
Houston Web Development Company
Building a website from the ground up can take longer than a makeover of an existing website. Our development time will depend on a wide variety of factors including how aggressive the content campaign will be for search engine optimization. Simple websites may choose not to target as many local areas and service pages, however, if you are working in a competitive market, our development team will need to take a more aggressive approach to your custom website.
Our designers and developers work with you to create a website that focuses on SEO, user experience, and beautiful design. Typical website developers will just build out a blank website design, leaving all of the content creation to you. Unfortunately, a beautiful website redesign is not enough to help you dominate local search engines. We take wordpress websites to the next level, with unique approaches to your design and dynamic content on each page within your site.
Our design process helps small and medium-sized businesses outrank their top competitors online, by providing you with keyword rich content on each page as an included aspect of our web development services. While the timeline above is a good guideline for the length of your design, it is important to realize the amount of time your website takes to develop will depend full on the scope of the entire website project. We work with you to stay on budget and to design your website on a timeframe that works for your needs.
Reach out to us today to find out more about the services we offer and to have your current website audited by one of our web developers. We will look into your website and your competitors websites to determine how you can improve your online ranking with our affordable web development and web hosting services.
Don’t forget to ask us about the other services you will get when you work with the team at Houston Small Business Marketing to elevate your business and reach your financial and professional goals.
SEO Web Development in Houston Texas
Our web design team creates aesthetically pleasing, functional sites that are specifically created to attract new customers to your website. We utilize search engine optimization principles to reach your target audience and enhance the user’s experience. If you are tired of being left behind by your competitors, reach out to the full service digital marketing team at Houston Small Business marketing. We will help you to manage your image online and have a dynamic website that highlights the unique aspects of your company. Call us today if you are a brand new business that is interested in building a new site or an established company looking for a way to update your image.